Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Packaging Type||CARBOY DRUM|
|Pack Size||50 KGS|
|Packaging Size||50 KGS 100 KGS 200 KGS|
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Dry Strength Resinfor Paper industry
to our customers. It is most suitable product for short fiber pulp like Bagasse, Straw, Waste paper, Bamboo, hard wood etc. It improves retention of fillers and eliminates press picking problem of paper.Specifications:
- Ionic nature: Non-Ionic
- Composition: Acrylic based polymer.
- Solubility: Easily soluble in water.
- PH Value: 7 1
- Shelf Life: 180 Days.
Storage & Handling:
- Dry Strength Resin can be used in all kinds of writing & printing, duplex board, Kraft paper.
- It may be used after addition of rosin and best addition point is mixing chest Before addition of Dry Strength Resin it should be diluted to 20% solution.
- Duplex board addition point is protective and bottom layer.
- The recommended dosage of Dry Strength Resin is 0.4% to 0.6% on dry paper basis to get the desired result.
- Storage must be in covered place carboys should be kept tightly closed when not in use.